jeudi 17 mars 2011

G.od why?

Tell me God what have I done; tell me God what is it?
Why do you allow me to be pierced? Why do you allow their knife to hit?
Does my pain color your world? Do my tears fill up your sea?
Please tell them how much I hurt, please show them how deep I bleed
I used to pray
For my soul to be slay
If only peace
Would claim its place.
But the never ending
Thump and beating
Steals the air
Of a heart at risk.
Oh, God why don’t you?
Hear me, hear my plea.
See my pain, see my grief.
Let me breathe, let me be.
Only You,
Know my wish:
To disappear, to forget
So many tears, a secret,
A soul  at see, 
A hope in me;
For a life,
That will never be. 




9 commentaires:

  1. Very touching poem - I can hear the cry, feel the pain. It is so real, hope and dispair mixed feelings.

    God won't let you down, it is something I've learned on the way, one day I was at 2sc to give up. Believe in yourself, have Faith in God, in Love, in Life and it will protect you from others who like to play at hurting you.

    I connect so much to your poems - I seem to hear my voice through your words.

    Diablesse, continue to write, you are doing good.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. writing is the best way to release your pain and it helps others to feel connected to you

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I agree with dead girl. This is a beautiful poem spoken from the soul. Its true that if you didnt feel despair, the beauty in this voice would have never been set out to help others feel compassion and the warmth in sorrow. I think our sorrows and bear the fruit of joy too, it just takes time and in a sense, in a poem like this one could argue they already have <3



    Crying With A Sense Of Human

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hey Diablesse, You have been blessed with a great talent and I agree with everyone else that you should keep writing you will only get better.

    If you don't mind me saying this reminded me of the some of the Psalms when David was at his lowest. I identify so much with the anguish in this...there have been many long nights when I have sat alone and cried out the same pain. Obivously yours is more poetic:)

    Keep going girl!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. wow, all your comments really touched me sincerely
    Thank you to each of you

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. hope you're doing ok :)

    just stopping by to say my blogs are closed for now. but i'm still reading what you write!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. "Oh great God.
    Be small enough
    to hear me now." - Nicole Nordeman

    RépondreSupprimer