lundi 14 mars 2011

Gone

You said we all feel,
You said loving is real.
You chased away the magic
And  was left to heal.

You said we all yearn
You said each gets a turn
You threw away my heart
And I was left to burn.

One touch,
one breath,
You let it fly.
If never caught
It will soar high..

When you'll be searching
See me through the stars
See me be,
Me who was left
burning to heal.

I apologize if some of this doesn't make to much sense to you, I've just written it and will probably want to make some changes, but hey this was my inspiration :)

18 commentaires:

  1. It is great as it is! And made a lot of sense to me. Please, don't apologize for sharing your heart.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love it! It speaks to me in many ways. Here is your space feel free to be you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you all, I wrote it last minute and because i always appreciate your comments, i need to make sure i'm communicating :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. nice poem...last stanza is great

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. It is beautifully written and from your heart that is how the best writers express themselves. I read here a lot even if i don't always comment.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Thanks Rett,
    Hey Dead-girl, good to hear from you :) and thanks :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. this is good and if you feel it needs tweaking you can always change it back
    i am learning as i go when to take out or leave and when things dont sound or look right and vocab tense in the simple sense in that 9 out of 10 times ill vie for grammar but there are casas where incorrect grammar is better...
    i write a lot of mine in blogger and get comments before im done. this is only after the skeleton has bones! but those final changes can be forced or all done at leisure and that depends on which ends up happening and how great the urgency to press 'publish;
    always apleasure to visit your blog

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Rivercat you always have amazing things to say :) lots of times when i write thought i dont bother correcting it cus it comes under an impulse

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. What I like about your writing is that it is personal but not so personal that somebody else can attribute their own meaning to it. I don't know what changes you plan to make but I like it just the way it is. While I was reading it I got a vision of a very dry cracked desert...

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. a desert, I wonder why... but i like that it makes your imagination be creative
    PS Stephi: will you please join my blog so i don't have to moderate your comments :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I thought that I did join your blog...I see myself in your followers section. Another blogger glitch I'm guessing....

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. hmm thats weird! thanks though :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. love the word flow.

    you rock.

    share 1 to 3 poems with us, enjoy the friendship and more..

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. fabulous..

    unbeatable talent,

    welcome share 1 to 3 poems with our poetry potluck week 31, ..
    visit me to see the collections, Happy monday!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Really well crafted !
    I love your blog name ! Thats what blogging is all about i guess ..

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. You said we all yearn
    You said each gets a turn
    You threw away my heart
    And I was left to burn.

    love the sound of your words.
    well done.

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. I love those last lines. I love the intensity and heat of your poetry

    RépondreSupprimer