samedi 5 mars 2011

The Dream of the Lonely

When the sun goes down,
When birds cease to sing,
And when night laughs at you,
You know you're on your own.

They all deserted
To the land of the dreams,
A land where you'll find,
No welcoming peace.

So you'll wonder around,
Searching for the key
To escape the mind,
The grip of the diseased.

Alternative text:
When the sun goes down. when the last train is out of sight, when the birds sing good night, you;re on your own. You enter a dimension where all dreams are accessible as long as they are only dreams. When you reenter reality, you aren't allow to talk about whom you are and what you've done in the other world.
And if they ever become true in this world, you'll have to start all over. Find another world to escape to and make sure it can never be caught.
In your search of utopia, you might encounter disguised devils. They'll tell you what to hope for and what to believe. they'll tell you where to go and what to feel. They'll paint the line between the land of dream and the land of life.The painting will become your reality, without anywhere to escape to anymore.
You are trapped in this world for better and for worse.

9 commentaires:

  1. being trapped in freedom vs. the freedom in being unaware..that seems a choice true enough if only it really was a choice.Its a hidden choice maybe due to the complexity of the mindand how much time you have to question things and the influences that are around you...
    Now,if any of that makes sense fine,but to be honest,im not really sure what im talking about!

    I like all sorts of styles of writings and try to have the courage to put things up that are little unusual in some way.
    I really like reading your blog :)


    Crying With A Sense Of Human

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. interesting way to put it, "trapped in freedom vs. freedom to be unaware"
    I think freedom in this world is really defined by the individual and what it settles for in his mind
    Thank you Rivercat

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello. I'm glad you stopped by my blog and would be more than happy to just help in any way I can. (So I'll answer you question here incase you wouldn't be notified if I wrote it on mine.)

    The "ABC" is also known as ana boot camp. It simply is a 50 day long series of calorie limits. (I have my progress on the right hand side of my blog. I just check off the days as I go.)

    There are mixed feelings about the ABC diet among the community. Some think it's just for "wannarexics" and to others it's just how they normally eat. I happen to be on the second team, so I didn't mind when a friend asked me if I wanted to do it with her.

    Ok, let me just say, that I want to be where you are in a couple years, in terms of the psychology studies in school. How long have you been studying?

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Very interesting Diablesse, for me this reminded me of nightlife especially when I lived in London- once the sun was down and we were away from our everyday lives- where we all wore masks in order to fit in with our jobs, social norms etc- we could all let our hair down and be ourselves. We could get up to great mischeif knowing that we were protected by the anonymity of a big city and darkness.

    Don't know if you had that in mind when you wrote this....that what this peice of work reminded me of

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. @invisibleDisorderedOne:
    Sounds very interesting, thank you for the clarification:) I am a first year student of a doctorate program. Its a trio but definitely worth it, its all very interesting and thought provoking. U just gotta do it, once you get started, school takes you through.

    @Stephi: I like how you applied it to your own life. Interestingly enough, it's somewhat of the opposite feeling for me. In a city, I don't feel suffocated since its the city where everyone is so different. Although a city like London with all its norms, or Paris, I understand. But still, in a city I feel more anonymous. I had in mind smaller towns with actual community, where you can only escape in your head. You know what i mean?

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. wow, really got this poem in me now. its what i feel in my heart/head is truth. your poems are so good Diablesse.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Thank You dead girl, you're not so bad yourself :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Diablesse, you're very talented. I love reading your poems. I can relate so much that it makes me want to cry.
    Melissa

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. thank you, some of them i actually wrote while crying myself (My life as a scorpio and The way we feel)

    RépondreSupprimer