lundi 21 mars 2011

IT...

It's a broken glass,
It's the stolen pass
It's a pain that lasts
It's the dying grass.

It's the beat in the air,
It's the throb of  fear
It's the fall of a tear
It's the weight to bear.

It's a wounded love
It's a captured dove
It's an iron glove
It's the heat above

It's the never ending
It's the constant bleeding
It's the heart pending
It's the final mending.

It's the censured name
It's the unspoken shame
I'ts the rejected blame
It's the raging flame.

It's the supreme breath
It's the name of death
It's the eternal rest
It's the ultimate test.

13 commentaires:

  1. And I could go on and on, for there is no end to what I wish to express... You should know that every single line refers to a true emotion, to something i had in mind other than having nice words rhyme.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love it :) that's so much how I feel about what "It" is. As always love stopping here to read your poems they speak to me.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is one of my favourites among your work. It is both visually stimulating and filled with emotions, with your play of words, and it is so effective!
    It's great poetry!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Very powerful poem! So many emotions described with simple words. Feeling each one within my own body.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is absolutely magnificent. Beautiful rhythem. Puts words to the intense emotions we all feel for out "It".
    I love it. Thank you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hi Diablesse,
    Thanks a lot for coming over and leaving such a lovely comment and following my blog.
    I really like this poem of yours. .coz in every sentense there message which is telling. ..though there is pain in life but there is also a never ending desire to look over all odds. .life may seem dark n dim. sometime but. .thats how we have to jwell and pace our lifes inning. .pain will then act as a springbaord of happiness.
    we must keep pushing ourself to do our best. .rest will follow..

    it was nice exp to find a connect. .with you..

    take care
    keep smiling
    Enjoy
    Vivek

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. "pain will the act as a springboard of happiness"
    -- the day that happens i will bless you Vivek :) I dont't know if you've read my other poems but pain is my inspiration for writing. maybe thats the reason why i feel it. I don't define my happiness by it.
    Its good to have you on my blog too :)

    @ kindred: Thanks Kindred, you aren't bad yourself :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. @ dead girl, Psycho, and Marie:
    i feel like i connect to all of you in very different ways, thank you so much for your wonderful comments and encouragements

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Your poem said lot many things and the rhyming is just superb :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Definitely in agreement with Marie - this is one powerful piece of writing.

    I love how you've managed to capture the essence of something so vast and incomprehensible in such short and succinct lines of prose.

    Thanks so much for sharing.
    bb.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. and IT is powerful and thought provoking.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Please check my Blog. I have something for you.
    http://coffeeandsmokeschat.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Thanks to all of you, your comments really mean a lot :)

    RépondreSupprimer