jeudi 3 mars 2011

My Life As a Scorpio

They say we were all born under the stars.
They say they serve your luck.
The stars watch over you,        cry when you cry,     rejoice for your joys           and scream for your pain.
My stars have forgotten how to smile,
have lost their voices to my pain
and dried out their eyes for my tears.

The Scorpio in me, won't let me be.
I should've been a worm, and let the Scorpio overtake me. Instead,
I am there to lead, with no follower.
I am there to love, with no believer.
I am there to give, with no voucher.
That is the life of us Scorpios. The intensity and verity of our feeling are too much for other stars to carry.
It is a heavy weight, it is a scary gift.
Nothing is as precious as love,
but when is real,
you all flee.
Because us Scorpio, we mean what we feel.

15 commentaires:

  1. Whaou! I'm impressed it's so beautifully expressed and so true - "The intensity and verity of our feeling are too much for other stars to carry".

    Well done really - hope to read more soon and a warm welcome, as I see you are new to blogging.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you Marie.
    Are you a Scorpio too?
    I wonder if I am the only Scorpio out there who feels this way. I never thought it could have such effect on my life, but i study psychology and personalities. And I've come to the point where I believe to an extent in the main traits of the Zodiac.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Bienvenue a la monde folle des blogs! (j'ai un ordinateur Englais alors je n'ai pas d'accents... et puis je n'ai pas ecrite en Francais depuis 1988 alors excusez si vous plait mon Francais terrible)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Borderline, Your french is great! but I'm bilingual so don't worry about it :)
    Merci Beaucoup

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Yes I am a Scorpio. And I really recognise myself in your poem.

    By the way I was stopping to let you know I have something for you on:
    http://wwwwritingvibe.blogspot.com/

    Welcome to the blogging world!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. i know it can be very intense. but do birds complain that they have wings? scorpios are eagles. scorpios are as the phoenix. so don't forget that...

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Thats a great way to view it but for the sake of poetry, i'll stick to my version :)
    But you're right, us scorpios *(you too???) we do have lots of potential

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. no, am a Taurus. but i sort of can feel the energy/intensity of any sun sign in me.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. aha, i don't know much about Taurus. All i know though is that cancer and Scorpio, although they can go together,when they don't it hits hard.
    I am not sure how much i believe in the zodiac, but i feel it in my veins how much it means to be a scorpio

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Your poems are brilliantly written and so emotionally powerful because they are true! I have a friend who is a Scorpio who can definitely relate.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Thank you all, yo know whats the worse though?
    I absolutely feel that way. Sometimes poetry is nice, but when it becomes your reality, its more dangerous then that

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Capricorn, me... But I still love the poem! *smile*

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Being a Scorpio myself I know the intensity (it scares people away) this is a fabulous poem!

    RépondreSupprimer